CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

This not being able to sleep stuff...is the pitts....

Man, I wish I could just lay down and sleep. Insomnia is the pitts I tell you, the pitts.

Houston was being a ham tonight....he is loving the bad contestants on A I. He laughs and tries to mimic them.

Something I have noticed with ds speech...is besides his weird pronuncating,he subsitutes letters sometimes. Like the kid can't make a T sound...they become a C sound. We were a "hac" when it's cold. He loves "Cacs" not cats...you get the idea....very strange indeed.

I need to remember to take some snapshots of Houston tomorrow.It has been about a week...which is unheard of. Honestly, with him being sick I am in like Zombie mode.

Anyway, I will right more tomorrow when I can think clearly. Sorry in advance for the horrible spelling and grammar errors....For same!

No comments: