CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 25, 2007

So much to do..so little time.

I have so much I needed to do tonight but no energy this no sleep thing is kicking my booty. I also think I am more tired because I am due for my immune system treatment and also because I haven't gotten to go to the Y this week :( I have worked out at home but with Hubby working late and ds sick it wasn't in the cards. I will hit the Y a few times this weekend though.

Praise God tomorrow is Friday. I can't wait to the weekend.. I would love to actually get to relax some....we will see how that goes.

Houston was a little ham tonight.He is beyond obsessed with anything musical. He played a Kazoo and his real little guitar for us all night. I think he needs to release a record;)

1 comment:

Jody said...

Hey! Just wanted you to know that I stopped by and got caught up with your life here. Thanks for the link. SO sorry about your little guy. I hope you got some rest over the weekend. And I hope you are watching American Idol together and having fun mimicing the bad singers. =) Thanks for reading Nitty.Gritty. See you around! Ciao for now~