CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Been a crazy couple of days...

Houston is getting over the "fever" ;P He had a mild little seizure the other night the best we could tell. We realized he was being quiet and then noticed he was making weird movements and his eyes were fixed and dilated.

I hope this higher dose of meds helps. I can't wait until these things are a distant memory.

I have been so freaking tired the last few days because I am watching him like a hawk at night. I can't wait till he is well again.

I need to clean when I get home but we will see how that pans out. Houston is such the weapon of mass destruction anyway. You clean it he trashes it.

Houston should be starting speech soon. Yay! He has gotten better with his talking but he is still behind.He couldn't hear for about a yr...lots of catching up. The seizures have slowed things down too. I can't wait until he is right where he needs to be.

I have been down about thing lately. I need to try to turn over a new leaf. I have tried just to turn if all over to God but hey I am still a work in progress.

I will write more tonight.

No comments: