CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 06, 2010




Hope everyone had a great Easter ours was nuts. We originally were going to go up to visit my parents/grandma on Saturday so we could do mass and the egg hunt on Sunday and then J's family on Sunday.

Well went to leave on Saturday and my car water pump was out...so I was carless all day. Still wasn't done by Sunday so J had to drop us at church and go work on the car some more :(

Got it working and we made the rounds with the family yesterday.

Houston got some goodies and then my parents bought him a nintendo DS. He is spoiled rotten.

He got a big boy haircut and he almost doesn't seem like the same kid...he has had the bowl cut for so long I barely recognize him ;)

These pics aren't the best but you get the idea ;)

1 comment:

Sara in Beirut in Lebanon said...

Hi,
Remember me? You commented on my blog "Beirut-Lebanon-Life"ages ago. Well, I've been AWOL for a while but am trying to get back into it all... Just no time! Glad to see you are still prolific. Happy Easter!
Sara