CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Me me me

Everyday Life
Take this survey
1.You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station:

I would buy ds adrink and a muffin.
I may would buy myself a pack of baked lays and a diet drink.
2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be?
Mermaid ;)
3. Whos your favorite redhead?
I think redheads are beautiful. I love their hair!
4. What do you order when youre at IHOP?
Eggs and toast
5. Last book you read?
Jackie,Ethel,Joan
6. Describe your mood.
Tired, the hubster's brother is getting married in two weeks.
7. Describe the last time you were injured?
I broke my foot, hurt my arm and then whacked me knee. I had to wear the cast for about 3.5 months :P
8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
All of them!
9. Rock concert or symphony?
Concert probably.
10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone?
A picture of Houston that looks like he had bad plastic surgery. He is into the fake smile ;)
11. Favorite Soda?
Diet Mt. Dew or Diet Grapico
12. What type of shirt are you wearing?
I am wearing a dress.
13. If you could only use one form of transportation:
Plane
14. Most recent movie you have watched in theatres?
Mirrors
15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for:
Hm...Brad Pitt during his " Legends of the Fall" time ;)
16. Whats your favorite kind of cake?
Red Velvet
17. What did you have for dinner last night?
Pizza :P
18. Look to your left, what do you see?
End Table
19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Nope
20. Favorite toy as a child?
Hm..I loved baby dolls
21. Do you buy your own groceries?
Yeah, wish I didn't ;)
22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
No doubt
23. Whens the last time you had gummy worms?
I had gummi bears on Friday...good bribe for Houston :)
24. Whats your favorite fruit?
Strawberries
25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?
Not so much
26. Do you like running long distances?
No way!
27. Have you ever eaten snow?
As a kid
28. What color are your bedsheets?
Checked
29. Whats your favorite flower?
Lily
30. Do you do ballet?
I did!
31. Do you listen to classical music?
Yeah
32. What is the 1st TV Theme song that pops in your head?
Brady Bunch or Gilligans Island
33. Do you watch Sponge bob?
Try not too
34. What temperature is it outside right now?
Hot
35. Do people consider you smart?
Yes, but lacking on the "Walking Around Sense ;)"
36. How many piercings do you have?
Ears
37. Are you signed on AIM?
No
38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together?
Heck yeah!
39 .How do you feel about your family?
Love them!
40. Do you have an iPod?
Nope!
41. What time do you go to bed?
Really late!
42. What CD is currently in your CD player?
Christian CD
43. What movie do you know every line to?
Steel Magnolias
44. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Italian
45. What do you want for Christmas this year?
A new camera
46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you? Where?
I have a ton of family and friends that are about a day from me ;(
47. Do you like hugs?
Yeah
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Watching gymnastics the other night....I need to get a grip!
49. Whats the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?
They call me Jada Biders...wth?
50. Last person you hugged?
My soon to be sister inlaw !

1 comment:

dana said...

"What do you order when youre at IHOP?
Eggs and toast"

Haha...this made me laugh.

I hope you're doing well, friend.