CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Man, I have been busy.

I am wondering when things will start to slow down. This time of year is so freaking busy.

I feel like I run around all day. At least I get a little reprieve Houston doesn't have preschool tomorrow. Yay!

I need to take some pics of Houston and upload them. I haven't taken many lately. I am a bad mommy :(

I need to go and cook but don't want to. It will be something quick and easy....for sure.

I am kinda in a funk and not even sure why.

One thing that depresses me some is Houston is getting bigger and I know I will never have this moments with him again. I also know there is a 99 % chance I will never have another....sad sad. He would have made a good brother.

Houston is talking out the side of his mouth as a power ranger as we speak. He kills me. I better ger back down in the floor and play. It could get ugly fast :)

No comments: