CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

First things first.

We took Houston to the Pumpkin Patch this weekend. He loved it. I would love to take him back but it is about an hour and a half a way :(

He was so cute picking out his pumpkin I totally forgot to get a pic of it :P
I did get some other pics though.

Which I will post ;) When blogger will let me ;(

Houston is killing me with this Power Ranger obession. He even has a power ranger "voice"..lol. The SLP he mets with twice a week thinks it is the funniest thing ever.

The hubby took a few days off this week so we are doing so family stuff...the hubster is also giving me a break from things...yay, Hubby!!!!!

I will post some very witty and great to read later :P

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I would love to see some pix of the Houston at the Pumpkin Patch!! I bet Houston is just cracking you all up with his Power Ranger stuff. Keira has been coming up with some crazy off the wall stuff lately! This age is really fun!!