CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Big updates...

Miss Fifth Grade
Mr. Laugh a minute



Lets see I got a car. It's an older Durango. It fits the bill and is in great shape. I will love having no payments for sure!




My grandad has been very sick but is doing better now. I have been kinda hit or miss lately though. He is out of the hospital now. Yay.




Houston's talking is getting better everyday. He is a laugh a minute.




I went to my little sister's school bauty contest. She won :) She is Miss 5th grade.




My computer is still not fixed. It is low on the list right now...LOL




Can't wait till Dancing with the Stars tonight. I am still amazed I got sucked in. I have never had the urge to watch it before this year. I am addicted now...LOL




I will update more and post some cutie pootie pics later tonight.

No comments: