CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 25, 2008

I am a bum....

Well kind of..I am still bumming my hubbie's computer when I can. He has to get a part for mine...we shall see when it is fixed.Hopefully, soon!

I been speeding a lot of time reading..thank goodness for the library..I have read some great books lately. I have been reading a lot of memiors...good stuff!

I also checked out the PBS show where they had people like they did in colonial times...fascinating I tell you..I am a huge nerd..but I love anything history related..I want to check out 1900 house,1940's house, frontier house, and manor house...:)

I am a NERD.

My little sister is staying with me for a few days, it's been fun and she is a huge help! Houston loves his Aunt Momo for sure!

Anyway, I know this entry has been about NOTHING...but I promise I will write something riveting later ;)

No comments: